Love It and Leave It Clean Day! Moderate- Sisters - October 17, 2015 - 8:00 am - Sisters
We will divide up into teams of no more than 11, then each team will hike with a Ranger or trained volunteer on a different trail. We will clean fire rings, pick up garbage and clean up campsites along the way. No experience required. There will be a brief safety talk and volunteer agreements will need to be signed before heading out. We will be doing trails off Hwy 242 and Hwy 20. Those looking for a hike of 7-9 miles would be best for this Moderate group. Bring your hiking gear, water, lunch and layers. Bring Work gloves or plastic gloves otherwise everything else will be provided. No dogs please. Under age 18 must be with a parent. Thanks for your help, let’s leave the trails looking good for spring.
Registrations so far:
- Cindy Wideman – 1 person/people attending
- Doug Eggert – 1 person/people attending
- Pete Johnson – 1 person/people attending
- Sandy Dwight – 1 person/people attending
- molly.johnson – 1 person/people attending